Specific and project-based, the scope of our Professional Services scale to meet your needs: break/fix, planning and strategy, design, implementation, and/or training.
Our team of engineers will design a cost-effective and scalable structured cabling solution providing ease of management and optimized uptime utilizing cable management best practices. We focus on creating redundancy and reliability for your company's equipment and applications.
- Fortinet 433 Aps
- Fiber Pathways
- Wall Mounted Fiber Patch Panels
- Cat6 Wiring
It’s no secret that small to medium sized businesses are major targets for viruses, hacking and cyber attacks. Let our Cybersecurity professionals increase your organization's security posture and prevent bad actors from attempting to compromise your business. We work tirelessly to minimize your attack surface and stay ahead of the criminals.
Your core network infrastructure provides a communication path between users, applications and the internet: the backbone of your environment. Our IT can provide networking expertise for any projects, tasks, or incidents that complement our firewall, switch, WiFi, or hosted PBX managed service offerings.
- Critical to a company’s infrastructure, Firewalls monitor and filter network traffic.
- Our experienced team proactively manages rules, configurations, monitors and addresses alerts and regularly updates each device.
- The traffic police directing flow of traffic across your network, switches maximize security and quality of service.
- Our team consistently monitors, reviews and updates switches for improvements.
- An essential part of workspaces today, WiFi requires appropriate configuration and review to keep your data and company safe from security vulnerabilities.
- Our service includes monitoring, updates, configuration guidance and implementation to ensure you have a securely designed network, end-to-end.
24/7/365 proactive monitoring and a trained team of pros to handle incidents, so your team can focus on their area of expertise and core business.
Our Systems Administration team is here to support all your server, workstation, backup, and storage priorities. We can help create a path towards migrating to cloud infrastructure, assist with configuring and migrating data to new servers on-prem or in the cloud. Do you need new hardware? We can provide that too.
- Expertise in managing related data center infrastructure that manages and supports projects and services related to our BaaS, Server, Storage, Azure, M365, Cloud laaS and our Desktop Management services.
Azure and Cloud IaaS
Our network of 6,500+ Sherweb partners are located across North America so you can outsource IT expertise locally!