Specific and project-based, the scope of our Professional Services scale to your needs: planning and strategy, design, implementation, adoption training and/or future support.
Our team will custom engineer a system designed for cost-effective adaptability and scalability for ease of management and optimized uptime. The result? A structured wiring system that supports redundancy and reliability for your company’s equipment and applications.
- Fortinet 433 Aps
- Fiber Pathways
- Wall Mounted Fiber Patch Panels
- Cat6 Wiring
It’s no secret that small to medium sized businesses are major targets for viruses, hacking and cyber attacks. Our security engineers configure managed equipment and provide perioding tuning and hardening to help stop these disruptions before they start. We work tirelessly to minimize your attack surface and stay steps ahead of the criminals.
Your core network infrastructure provides a communication path between users, applications and the internet: the backbone of your environment. We offer three different network services.
- Critical to a company’s infrastructure, Firewalls monitor and filter network traffic.
- Our experienced team proactively manages rules, configurations, monitor and address alerts and regularly update each device.
- The traffic police directing flow of traffic across your network, switches maximize security and quality of service.
- Our team consistently monitors, reviews and updates switches for improvements.
- An essential part of workspaces today, WiFi requires appropriate configuration and review to keep your data and company safe from security vulnerabilities.
- Our service includes monitoring, updates, configuration guidance and implementation to ensure you have a securely designed network, end-to-end.
24/7/365 proactive monitoring and a trained team of pros to handle incidents, so your team can focus on their area of expertise and core business.
Whether it’s physical or virtual hardware, our Systems Administration team is an escalations team with vertical expertise in supporting and owning the operating system and storage.
- Expertise in managing related data center infrastructure that manages and supports projects and services related to our BaaS, Server, Storage, Azure, M365, Cloud laaS and our Desktop Management services.
Azure and Cloud IaaS
Our network of 6,500+ Sherweb partners are located across North America so you can outsource IT expertise locally!